Thursday, October 12, 2017

Kawasaki Manufacturing Hiring In Maryville, MO


Kawasaki Manufacturing is now hiring in Maryville, Missouri for all shifts. Here is a list of openings from the Kawasaki website. https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?d=NewExtCareerCtr&c=1062241

At this factory they manufacture small motors that are well known for their excellence in the industry. I am told that it is a team atmosphere and those that work hard are rewarded with advancement and yearly bonuses. It is well worth looking at their website www.kawasakimaryville.com if you're in need of employment.

My thought is that this could be a great opportunity for anyone, but especially for those displaced by hurricanes and fire. If you need or know of someone who needs to start over, Maryville, Missouri is a great place to consider. I've lived on a nearby farm in this community for almost twenty years. We have a population of somewhere near 13,000 and we are the home of Northwest Missouri State University. Our crime rate is low and our people are friendly. It's a nice place to call home.

Another reason I like Kawasaki, is that my husband works there as a maintenance assistant. He does all the preventive maintenance on the forklifts and tuggers, etc on second shift. He tells everyone that it is the best job in the factory. We found out during my recent health scare how magnificent their health benefits are. We are so very thankful for them.

If you have any questions about Maryville, MO, please leave them in the comments. I'll do my best to get you an answer. This is a growing community and you just might love it if you come here.

Thanks for reading.

Sherry

Please visit my Avon website to see my full line of Avon products.


No comments:

Post a Comment