Monday, October 30, 2017

A Story Of Cowboy Angels


I come to you today with a story on how prayer really works. Yesterday, as I do everyday, I asked that the cowboy angels would watch over my husband as he went out to do what he loves which is work on fence, feed cattle, etc. He usually leaves early and comes in late. Yesterday was no exception. However, he did have one doosy of a story to tell.

He had been in at his dad's helping to mend some fence. For some reason he had the bright idea to stand on top of a big round bale in a bale row while pulling wire. His dad was mowing weeds with a brush hog attachment on a bob cat skid steer. Somehow the wire got caught up in the mower and jerked my husband to the ground quicker than a cowboy getting bucked off a bull. He was left with whip marks from the wire across his face and a story to tell. He said he almost took the big trip.

I told him if he didn't think of safety a little better in the future, I wasn't going to let him go out and play. Thank heaven the angels were with him. As I eluded to earlier, I always pray that cowboy angels will go with him when he leaves the house because always in his stories there is the line, “you never would have thought”. I'm always thanking those angels for interceding for him.

He'll heal up just fine this time and he'll have fun telling his buddies the story.

Thank you for reading.

Sherry

Avon Representative, Sherry Stoll


No comments:

Post a Comment