Thursday, April 23, 2015

Giving Gratitude 4-23-2015



I've decided to start a series of gratitude articles here at Sherry Stoll Living. I am going to call them “Giving Gratitude”. It's a sort of gratitude journal for me and I invite you to join in the comments below with something you have gratitude for.

Let's start by defining what gratitude means. Simply, it is being in a state of gratefulness or thankfulness.

Easy? Yes, I think so on most days. Let's get started. I'm going to list five things I'm grateful for.

  1. I am grateful that it worked out that I could take my husband out for a birthday lunch.
  2. I am grateful that two new baby calves were born here today. The cows and calves are all healthy and strong.
  3. I am grateful for the beautiful spring sunshine we had shining on us today.
  4. I am grateful for my farm cats.
  5. I am grateful for God's goodness and mercy in my life.

I will keep this short and sweet because I know you're busy. I hope you'll return for more of this series, Giving Gratitude, in future articles.

What are you grateful for today?


Sherry Louise Stoll

No comments:

Post a Comment