Thursday, January 30, 2020

My Super Bowl Plans


American football on dark background with clipping path. Super bowl.
This is a big Super Bowl  weekend. I’m not really a football fan, but Kansas City made it so I’m thinking it will be fun to watch. I imagine I will watch by myself because the Farmer has already “called” Sunday as a cattle working day. There will be no snacks. Just me watching and then praying that the guys working the cattle don’t get hurt.

I have some cousins that really enjoy Kansas City so it will be a fun day for them. They are true fans so it’s a big day coming up.

Most likely, I will enjoy the commercials and the half time show. I saw on the news that it costs $5 million for a thirty second commercial spot this year. I hope that means they’ll be entertaining. I have to admit I like the funny ones versus the sappy sad ones.

I’m looking forward to Saturday  because I get to go visit my mom again. It sounds like she’s planning a great meal so we’ll try to bring something nice to go with it. It sounds like the weather will be nice so we’ll try to take Mom on a road trip somewhere if she would like to get out.

I’m still a bit down about not being able to sell the clothing line I wanted to. The Farmer said today to be happy blogging. I told him I won’t make any money and I’m expensive. He doesn’t want me to worry about it, but I do. Life somehow seems to go on.

Monday, I go back for another injection in my right eye. It’s very scary, but I say my prayers and hold on with my big girl panties on.

That’s about all I have for today. I wish you well and I’ll check in again soon.

Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment