Saturday, September 30, 2017

Avon Calling


I've started a new career path. I'm still freelance writing because I love it, but I'm now also selling Avon through an estore. I've been convinced that it's a profitable thing to do these days. I tried to be a regular door-to-door person about ten years ago, but along came a health scare that tanked it.

So, here on my blog, I plan to share with you some of the great Avon products from my estore. You can shop from the comfort of your home and your items will be shipped directly d
to you. It doesn't matter how near or far we live from another, you can be my customer. Isn't that great?

I will start with a great introductory offer that will be available for a short time only. Don't lose out!


Avon Daily Care Collection - Introductory Offer
Don't Miss Out!
DESCRIPTION
Valued at $65, the set includes:

• 2 Skin So Soft Original Shower Gels
• Skin So Soft Original Body Oil
• Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil Spray
• Skin So Soft Original Body Lotion
• Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing and Repair Hand Cream
• Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing and Repair Body Wash

Limit one per customer
https://www.avon.com/1/product/daily-care-collection-59548?s=PitchAd&c=repPWP&otc=NewRepDailyCare&rep=sstoll


The direct link to my website is www.youravon.com/sstoll .

If you would like to join my Facebook fan page, it is 

I know that is a lot to digest for the moment. Thank you for reading along and your business is much appreciated.

Sherry


Sherry Stoll Avon Representative



No comments:

Post a Comment